Old 11-06-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
thingstick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chengdu Info Happenings

This is a crosspost I did from an "international" "forum", if you get me.

Here's a shite experience for you:

Went to Hongli Middle Road and looked around for the spot MrClark203 mentioned. There's a few spots on this street, so I didn't know which one, so I just picked a fancy looking one.

It was (I guess) a Thai place called Tai Niantaishi. Massages were expensive, from 300 up to 6 kuai. I asked about any sort of 598 option. They pointed at something around 589. It was close, but it wasn't that. So I was a bit concerned. Worst case I guess I get a way-too-expensive massage in a fancy environment, I thought. I translated "can I choose the girl?" on my phone. They responses "what type would you like" . I replied "a young, cute girl", and laughed. They mentioned a name. Nodded to each other. I went out to smoke a cigarette in their super out of sorts top balcony. A guy guided me up. I asked him in Chinese if they have extras and he replied yes without skipping a beat. I asked about a BBBJ at 598. He said it's 10 kuai to choose a girl outside rotation, which I did, and 598 for service. It looked good. A plumper girl came to wash my feet. She was probably late 20's. Not cute at all. I was led to a room, told to shower, and hit the call button when I'm done. The same girl who washed my feet came in.

Woof, I thought. Bummer, but I held out hope maybe it'd be a weak massage and someone else would come in. Still so naive. It didn't happen. Vanilla, but good massage. She left without saying anything. I waited 5-10 minutes just in case something else was to happen, but that was it.

Woops!

I went outside in my normal clothes, and saw a smoking hot woman who was a customer. Clearly a rich girl. I'd have brought up the fact that literally nothing happened to the staff, but that would've been very strange.

So. I bailed. Lesson learned. Stick to the seedier or all Chinese places that aren't fancy looking hybrids.

So: Don't go to that place. Ha.

MrClark. Any further hints you could drop on whatever one you went to? Tell me it wasn't that one.

Onward, I went out drinking and decided to scope a few places later at night. There are a literal ton of spas in this city if you just open your eyes, and my Chinese reading is still quite bad so I'm only looking at the obvious ones.

Popped my head into 2 or 3 as I traveled around, and all seemed to offer BJ's, varying from 300-500 RMB. One that was 300 had some gnarly ladies on offer. I passed.

Finally, I settled on one a tad north from No. 43 Middle School. It's big, green, and enclosed in a circular type square.

Was led through a "door in the wall" type place. Seemed legit, and sure enough, it was. First girl was alright, but I was pretty drunk, so I decided to see about a 2nd, and she was fine too. Upon reveal, probably late 20's, a big saggy. 600 kuai for a little catbath and BBBJ. Tried well enough. They wouldn't gave me the name (I took a photo of the front, if anyone wants to PM me for it) but it's easy to find. The guy gave me his Wechat and told me to contact him when I want to go.

Solid first in a spa. This is still a bit pricey for me for what you get though, honestly. I will keep hunting the info gathered here, and I'll see about trolling' around the store-front places, as I'm kind of picky.

Be well.

ts