View Single Post
Old 23-09-2018, 03:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Without warning, he grabbed both sides of my head and pulled my head towards his pelvis while he trusted in my direction. I gagged and started to retch.

I tried to struggle but he clamped my head like a vice.
Wanda continued her story......
With no escape, I could only bob my head up and down his shaft, gagging and retching several times until he was satisfied with me, he released his grip.

"You have a lot to learn on how to please a man", he said with a smirk. "That was not the least enjoyable but you will learn." Then he practically ripped my clothes off.

He roughly fondled my breasts, alternating between suckling and licking my nipples. For the first time in my life, I started to experience some new sensations.

"You like this, don't you?"

I shook my head. Feeling humiliated that I was being violated by this fat and balding old man.

"Then why are you wet?" he asked dryly.

Only then did I realize secretions were flowing out of my vagina and down my thighs. I covered my face with my hands in shame but Pak Amir pried them open. He seem to want to humiliate me further.

Pak Amir laid me down on the bed and then he started licking the juices that flowed down my thighs, slowing making his way to my honey pot. And when he got to the entrance of my vagina, he stopped licking. Completely.

As if a spell was broken, I snapped out of my trance and looked at him.

"And now sayang, is when I make you a true woman", he said and he spread my legs wider on the bed. Gripped with a new sense of fear, I began to trash around in bed. I tried to kick Pak Amir but he was larger than me and he overpowered me. Just for good measure, he smacked me a few times. As I was reeling from the after-shocks of his slaps, I felt a sharp pain below.

"You are so tight my sayang. Such a waste to let that you are married to that imbecile", he whispered in my ear as he continued to thrust his swollen member into my vagina, "From now onwards, you will learn to serve me, you understand?" As if he had gone into a trance, Pak Amir quickened his pace and with a few grunts, he exploded inside of me.

I must have passed out after that because the next thing I remembered was my mother-in-law inside our room; my husband, on the other hand, was sleeping naked next to me. I scanned the area for Pak Amir but he was no where in sight.

"Good! Good!" she exclaimed as she saw the mixture of goo and blood on the stained bed sheets, "your father is correct; you have not been tainted by any man"

Happy with her findings, she woke my husband up and told him to wash up and get ready for breakfast downstairs.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only

Last edited by SerflySGR; 13-10-2018 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Grammatical erors