View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

My humble FR on this fantastic province.

Due to alot of time to burn, decided to ask my gf to drive to this province as to celebrate my birthday last two months ago. Weather was quite bad in the night, raining heavily in the noon, and cats and dogs in the night, but doesn't hider me from exploring this province. Stay at Bodhi Serene boutique hotel Excellent room for couple.
Due to some misunderstanding, spent whole night on my own, so decided to recee this town. Went to Chang Klan, by tuk tuk, 80 baht, and walk walk at their night bazaar. Saw agogo bar- Foxy lady behide 2dusit Hotel. Eyes itchy as see so many kao kao pooying during some sight-seeing trip. Nothing to shout about this joint, only got few pooying dancing with bikini on. Saw on from quite busty, so told their waitress that I'm buying her a LD.

Chat for awhile, and find out that she is from Chiang Rai. After long look, find out that she quite aged, left after I finished my coke.
As my hotel is only about 500m from ChangKlan, so decided to walk back to hotel as saw few bars with coyoty when on the way to ChangKlan by tuk tuk.
Not too sure what place is this but it's just nearby Le Meridie Hotel, after the bridge, you will saw bars.

Walk walk walk, saw some farang playing pool with coyoty. It's open concept bar. Watched muay thai as they have ring in the middle the bar.
Walk one round, and decided to call a night afraid that the misunderstanding will become worsen, before left the bars, saw a big poster with girl wearing g-string. Curiosity made me pay visit to this joint. 150 baht for cover charge, with one free drink. Went in ladies were dancing in G-string and bra.
Only got afew customer during that time I went, and all were Thais.
Got a handful of looker in this joint so decided to stay longer.
As usual, once they dancing, they try hard to have eye contact with you, so this particular SYT did eye contact on me.
After shaking her body in front of me, she came down, and walked towards me, so I purposely used my hand to stop her, and she do her WAI to me.
She thought I was a thai, and doesnt believe only after I shown her my Pink ID. Asked me to buy her a drink which I comply of course as when ever she talked, she tried to lick my ear at the same time.

100 BHT for one LD, and asked me to bring her outside. She quoted 2000 BHT which including bar fined. Doesn't want to disappoint myself, I complied.

She changed and asked me where I'm staying. I told her that I'm staying very far from here so prefer nearby hotel. 300 BHT for a room.

NAME: Roo
Origin: Mae hong song
Look: 8/10
Foreplay 100% sextify. Lapdance and slowly take off her clothes one by one.
Frenching 100%
BJ, I opted with CD on.
Fingering 100% allow to finger while sucking her boob and frenching.
Sex was great after an hour of foreplay. 2 rounds. Damage was 2000 BHT including bar fine, 300 BHT room, and of good tips for her wonderful service.
After the deed done, asked me to follow her to Warm Up to meet her fellow
mates, which I did. The rest was history.

Apologize for the bad english used.