View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 11:59 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 12
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ✌✌✌ MENSPLUS-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solutions. ✌✌✌

Have You Had Your MensPlus Today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumaster View Post
Is damn shiok rite? Lol. Really different from before n can give more confidence. The girl feel ur rocky little bro liao already feel shiok. My girl feels turned on just by touching and sucking on it. She say feel like very swollen wen inside her n make her more shiok.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcguy View Post
Just cum from my 2nd round not so long ago. Decide to sneak in a quick afar since my girl has fallen asleep. Definitely didn't plan for 2nd round as I'm usually a 1 shot man.

After done with 1st shot, was lying in bed chatting when my girl was holding on to my dick and rubbing my dickhead with her thumb. Asked me if I'm horny as she feels abit different today but in a good way. Before I know it, her thumb made my dick come alive again n there we went for round 2. She was as shock as I but she definitely wasn't complaining. Dick really rock hard and I'm sure she love that feeling.

Would recommend this to bros out there who wants abit more kick in their birdie. 2 thumbs up! Nite guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loverofpussies View Post
The pills are really fantastic! It's kind of a rainy day thing for me. On days when one is really exhausted and simply can't maintain an erection due to fatigue, the pills are a life-saver. One's performance shoots through the roof whenever one takes it and it helps one to last longer as well. I can't count the number of times when I can't seem to be in the mood as well as rise to the occasion, but by taking the pills, I seem to have overcome that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishee50 View Post
Bought last year to help with my erections since age is catching up.

Basically what has been said abt this pill has already been said. The erections are rock hard and my partner enjoys the fuller me. Definitely gives a very fast recovery time as u will easily get hard again. I had limited side effects which went away as I consume the pills more over time. So can't complain. From its price and it's worth, it's definitely money well spent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmpire View Post
Popped a pill yest morning. Have been having sex since yest afternoon n today the cock still can get up n hard with the slightest of arousal. Penis is rock hard and it really helps for a more consistent erection without fear that the cock will get soft. It's like it's on auto-pilot. Partner had a good time riding me and good to feel her juices rolling down my shaft to my tummy. Get even more turned on and dick gets even harder. Omg. Also find that I can last longer cos it's so hard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstrom View Post
Purchased it few months back and now using a bottle a month.

When I first started, I had some very mild flushes with increased heartbeat but after using it like twice a week, after 2 weeks I don't feel those anymore.

Pill does all the the previous reviews mentioned ie, super hard dick, recovery(get hard again) with 10-15mins after u ejaculate. My personal record is 4 times a nite from 9pm to 9am. Of cos in between got sleep la.

Absolutely no regrets using it. Really makes you feel so much better with more confidence with my performance in bed. Highly recommended.

Existing Customers Are Encouraged To Add To Our Friends List
To Be Updated With Private PROMOS & Offers