View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 03:44 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sg law on sex related isuue and and some of the most asked questions in the forum

read your other post briefly.

here is the thing, they have every right to ask for your particulars because the law allow them to do so... but they will need alot more than that to detain you physically ( e.g if they have strong evidence that you are a OKT or the OKT runner running illegal business in the hotel premises) which even then they usually leave the dirty work to the law enforcers....

Did they say why they are detaining you for? Visiting a prostitute isnt a crime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horlicksis View Post
Anyone can advice me on this particular matter.

I was caught by the hotel security manager when I am visiting a FL.

Normally in such a case, what is the best course of action the guy must take? And I do believe that the customer is not at fault and the matter lies between both the FL and the hotel management itself.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here