View Single Post
Old 22-08-2022, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1181 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: Celebrity spa owner and Thai Masseue.

Deaf customer : ok. I will pay tonight
He was on his workdesk scanning thru hotel app,then picked Club Grand Ocean View Room with wide worktable and big window
Think of Andaz ,Mandarin Oriental and Ritz Cartlon ,you get wat i mean

Daisy smiled as she quickly finished her meal and went to her room, switched on her Apple mac laptop and sent prompt to Anong

10mins later, Anong replied , saying “she” was having meal at street cafe near home
Daisy: ok, now going home to receive training

As she waited , she read Q & A from her customer
She refused to answer some silly questions

Anong appeared online , standing behind computer screen, saying ‘ greeting mistress’

Daisy: off with your tee shirt and jeans
Anong took off everything till naked

Daisy then told Anong abt her plan for session with Angie tonight
Anong eyes lit up

Then training begin where Daisy teaching further training on wat to say and behave before she let Anong come to Singapore as Mistress Lavender

Daisy then took nap till evening

When she woke up few hrs later, she check her computer,to see whether Anong still online

Anong light active and Daisy prompt “her”

Daisy: Hi what are u doing
Anong then turn on cam and stood back and bowed
Then reply busying with course materials from you and learn

Daisy : now changed into attire I bought for you

Anong then stripped from normal clothings and wear translucent dress and lingerie, and applying make up and then wear translucent veil

Then she send msg to Angie, telling her to come to her room