Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 12
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Was saddened few months ago when I returned to H79 and saw a demolished place.

However today, I found 2 Thai LBs in one of the remaining dungeons. One is very thin. The other is curvy and sexy. A no-fat tummy, fair skin, slim smooth legs and arms. She has a set of nice natural boobies. Her name is Jessy.

Could immediately feel her HORNY vibes when reached the cubicle. She has her butt twerking against my groin. No need for ice breaking, just grabbed her from behind and plunged my tongue into her mouth. Hot lashing french kiss. Oh and we haven’t even stripped ourselves. We did that in like a hurried fashion, can’t wait to re-embrace in nudity.

All the hugs and kisses, so much lust. Alright, now down to the essential. THE COCK. It is above average in size but it just looks strong and muscular. I knelt in front of her and suck the goddess’ erection. Jessy was gentle at first but after I took her dick and slap it on my face, she knows I am subservient to ladyboy cocks. She changed to become dominating. She grabbed my hair and jabbed her muscular dick into my throat. I was gagging with her merciless thrusts. She will grant me grasps of air by taking that stick out, slap it on my face and smudge the saliva coated shaft on my face before slotting back it in. She is in control.

Then she went berzerk. Positioned me in a doggy position against the wall and lick my anus. Spanking my butt so often. I was a bit afraid in this vulnerable position and next thing I knew she took the KY on her finger and pushed her finger into my ass. Wasn’t pleasant for me and Jessy could sense it. An experienced LB indeed. She flipped me around and climbed over to have her cock be served by my mouth again. Things get too heated up for her and she climaxed. Her hot cum shot all over my face. Heavenly gift. She wanted to use tissue to clear away the remains on her cock but I forbid because it’s my duty to clean and polish that rod using my mouth.

I laid in this messy sorry state for a while as her warm cum flows down my face. Jessy was happy and she played with some of her own cum on my face. She said “you will look young na, my serum good”. Her smile was unforgettable when she scooped some of those liquid closer to my mouth. I tasted some, tasteless but a little sweet.

My finale was simple. She did BBBJ on me and tactfully french with me while avoiding her own spunk. I requested to be jerked off while I am in doggy and had my ass licked and spanked. Amazing that her cock never seems to become flaccid.

Price wise, costed same like before.