View Single Post
Old 20-02-2019, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

3 of us were now in the hot bedroom.... naked

Since I am the boss, I went on first while Ben watched.... proceeded fo french and kiss ST, with me lying on top of her.... could still smell her sweaty odour from the previous 5 rounds that I did with her. Song! What a feeling

I then raised both her arms to have access to her armpits.... smell and licked on them.
Flipped her over to lie facedown and licked her back.... Ben was stroking his dick at the same time.

I then inserted into ST in prone doggy position and started pumping and rocking with my weight on her. Adjusted position in awhile while still sticking to doggy. Flipped her over to missionary, and pumped while kneading and squeezing her breasts. Enjoying myself....Started to sweat and felt like cumming.... the night is still young thou.

i then got off and signalled to Ben to mount her....

While myself was having blue balls.... better than cumming and ending this round.better to take turns.

Ben was thrusting and enjoying himself... told Ben to switch once he felt like cumming, in which he acknowledged. He was thrusting ST and kneading her breasts....

He then lied down on ST, while sucking and licking her pair of breasts, he continued pumping her. The piaking sound echoed in the room.

Going to cum I supposed.... he then got off and I lied on top of ST, some parts of her body was wet with sweat, mixed with Ben’s.... my dick had became flaccid and I have to restart the “engine”.... licked her armpits and breasts..... was ready in awhile and inserted my dick into her. Argh argh, orh orh.... enjoying myself.... adjusting the position again and proceeded to pump her while kneading her breasts. Pumped her for quite awhile, my sweat began to drip on her....Got off and Ben continued with foreplay, his dick has became flaccid.....was sitting on the bed watching them in action.... Ben then licked her breasts and armpits, giving some small bites on parts of her body.... ST then exclaimed in pain, but was ignored by Ben....
he then flipped her over and licked her back, smooching and giving small bites.... what an erotic scene....