View Single Post
Old 05-04-2024, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1353 / Power: 2
mikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud of
Re: Any late nite massage joint?

I have not visited this thread lately but am so glad to see the bros having good time with Linda. Who hasn't experienced her awesome Dyson power yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBobo View Post
Finally get to meet Linda after a long break. Many thanks to big bro MikhailG9 for the introduction!

Looks: Personally find her very attractive. Big on the front. Can't really ask for more at this point.

GFE: it started off slow, but there's a build up. From treating each other like just friends to becoming like lovers at the end. So so good.

Massage: not there for it so no comments

Catbath: enough to really set the mood.

BBBJ: Code Red so went for this. My goodness it's so good my whole soul almost got sucked out. The rhythm and the aggressiveness was on point. The FRs for her are definitely not lying.

Will definitely return, and please look for bro mikhail for contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0bblefl0ck View Post
Second recomendation by bro MikhailG9

Booked Linda a few weeks back.

An absolute looker (at least for me)!

The session started a bit cold-ish, but I guess we took time to warm up. But my my, she does this thing with her tongue.

Definitely returning when Vit M allows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamiel View Post
Thanks to Bro Mikhail, managed to book Linda for a late night massage.

Face: 8/10 (with make up and dim lightings)
Body: 8/10
BBBJ: NA (as she has flu and sore throat)
Massage: 6/10 (would be better if she is in her well rested state)
Overall: 7/10 (would definitely recommend but location a bit challenging for drivers during the day)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPboy View Post
Finally just got to try Linda. Thanks to bro Mikhail for the contact.

I was very busy the last couple of weeks so even though I got the contact some time ago, I just managed to give her a try.

Unfortunately, she is on code red, so I didn’t get to try full service. But her bbbj suction is really good. she also gave one of the longest cat bath I’ve had. It was heavenly.

Her ratings
Face 7/10
Body 7/10
Bbbj 9/10 slow and fast no hands bbbj
Cat bath 9/10 heavenly

I would come back if it was nearer for me. But I wouldn’t come again unless I’m in the area.

Last edited by mikhailG9; 05-04-2024 at 08:10 PM.