View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of
Re: Feedback/Compliments/Suggestions to Geylang houses and OKTs

Nice one,

As mention in other thread, Singapore OKT service standard is 1 Star compared to Malaysia or China,

First, the girls in china will come and greet you saying their names their numbers and where are they from and say I hope I will have the luck to service you and bow.

The OKT there will tell you each girls speciality, who is the ang Pai, whose service is this and that and ask you what you might like.

You complain if the girl didn’t provide the agreed service the girl gets fine or in some extend if you are right they change for you.

But our OKT here is just like cashier cum bodyguards. Those lucky one who has cleaner lagi don’t do anything.

Ask them how they recommend their girls? Who has what service? Who is ang Pai?

Most will say my girls all the same all can work! But each one has different taste so you choose yourself lah.

Money too easy to earn for our OKT. Geylang really can’t make it nowadays. If it’s not the easy avenue and only avenue. They will close down for their non ISO9000 service.