Old 13-09-2018, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Zorro2Zero2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool AMK Hidden HC

On the bed cant sleep, so try to test some luck see can get any lobang tru Wechat not.

Data on, Roaming around, PMed some SYT and MILF but no reply. Then catch this lady DP and read her post, seem like working at HC. Wait no more, Pmed her and see got reply not. less then 10Sec she reply, tot to myself , cfm got Kangtao hahahaha.

got her working address and went dwn str since i stay at AMK, Drive over less then 10 mins.

Reach the place, went to the counter and told the counter lady i got appt with JoJo. Greeted me and ask me to "sign in". Ask Massage for 60 mins $68 the led me to rooms. Decor so so, rooms got shower also. Jojo came in after awhile and say, WAh u really come find me ar. haha. Ask me to go bath and change to the massage type (disposable) undie.
Fast hand Fast leg faster get myself ready. Laid dwn on the legit massage bed, got the space/hole for your face to rest on.

Started body massage. From upper back to lower back, when reach my butt, she tear the side of the disposable undie, my heart beat go faster by 10x. Rub my ass and ass hole, then her hand go under and try to find my lil bro. hehehe. Nice and shoik. Then she asked to turn over. Massage my front and slowly go dwn and finally touch my bro. From touch become massgae and become playing with my lil bro. pop the Golden Qns. $50 for HJ, i ask got other service not, she say dont have. sad x 100. what to do, also have to release ma. but overall i like the feel over here.
Anyway got 5-8 lady, ages 22-30 +-

Jojo- Nice tits, nice ass.
Face- 7.7/10
Fair skin, PRC

RTM:Staying at AMk have a good place to massage and release , Why not

Last edited by Zorro2Zero2; 13-09-2018 at 02:31 PM.