View Single Post
Old 11-12-2018, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dry after first orgasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
Sometime I get extra sensitive after I have my orgasm,,,
So I may not like the idea of arousing me further,,,
My entire body get too sensitive,,,
The dryness part, Perhaps it could also be due to the fan or Aircon,,,
My GF is exactly this. Everytime after she reaches orgasm, she will become too sensitive & actually pushes me away from her. At first I was so sad & ashamed because I thought I wasn't doing a good job. But communication is the most important key for a good relationship, she told me that she will become super sensitive, in essence, her nipples, her clitoris, many parts of her body, became ticklish for her, so that is why she will always pushes me away after orgasm.

Quote:
The dryness part, Perhaps it could also be due to the fan or Aircon,,,
And the dry part I totally agree with Mrs. Ow. It is mostly due to the environment. Some girls will still be wet after an orgasm because they are still very aroused, so their vagina is still secreting arousal fluid. My GF in the other hand will have dryness after orgasm because her vagina will stop secreting such liquid due to her cease of being aroused.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!