Thread: fun in osaka
View Single Post
Old 14-12-2018, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
Re: fun in osaka

Visited tobita for the first time and I will say handsdown the best place to monger if you want top looking asians. If you are looking for gfe - this is not a place for you. Purely a wham bam thank you ma'am place but damn - every other girl is bangable. You are simply spoilt for choice.

Starting at JPY 16k for 20 mins and 21k for a few mins more. I suggest going for 20 mins cause walking past the shops - you will want to pump a few of the girls.

Few tips:

- you are not shopping in a store. So if you fancy a girl, don't hesitate. Street was crawling with other guys so if you snooze you lose.

- if you want cute moans like you see in jap AV, go for cute kawaii looking girls.

- if they are wearing something less revealing, prob means they either have a belly or tattoos. Those with big tits usually are wearing something which shows their assets. Whether it's enhance or real is down to your own eye and luck

- if you want to check out all the shops before choosing, look out for unique things around that shop so you can rmb to come back. It's easy to lose track cause every shop looks pretty much the same and you become too engrossed checking the chicks out

- girls are still human making a living so don't be a douchebag and they might let you bend the rules a little like rub their pussy.

- go after 6pm as most girls usually are students or have a day job. So you'll get the best selection. I went around 9pm, had 1 girl for 20 mins. Walked around and found a shop selling food. Chilled till 11 to recharge and went for my second girl

Def a must go for anyone wanting to bang a hot Jap chicks for way less than what you can get brought into sg. And it is basically a buffet for you to choose from.

Feel free to pm me if you want more info and I'll try to help as much as I can