View Single Post
Old 13-04-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

After a decade traveled in and out of Vietnam, here is my brief observations..

Vietnam is a great country and been 3rd world country the population is huge. More than 50% of ppl are living.in poverty. If any Singaporean have not been to their province then please make a trip and see for yourself.

The Viet gals are living in a dream. They dreamed of building house in province, iphones, lots of money and etc.

Really depends where you are seeking these Viet gals. If you go to entertainment spots then there will be hardly or only small 1 to 2% good gals. If any gals were to exposed to easy money then dun expect them to be good.

If you seek gals that working hard and earning small money then there will be a big chance these gals were be good gals.

To marry a Viet wife, best understand their cultures, their livelihoods and their idiosyncrasies.

If any guy intention just want to enjoy and no intention to marry then just pay fuck and forget. Plenty around if you knew where to find.

Note - the above is my personal 2 dongs.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 13-04-2019 at 02:33 PM.