Thread: Betrayed
View Single Post
Old 30-08-2018, 01:04 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 438 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Betrayed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Your wife has a character flaw and character is hardwired and very difficult to change.

In my opinion her remorse is over getting caught more than anything else. She pushed her luck and continued with her deceit until the evidence was irrefutable before she came clean. Of course it's just an opinion but it's based upon my own experiences regarding relationships.

My guess is she has assessed the relationship and decided it is against her interests to lose you hence the display of regret and the willingness to give it another go. In other words it's all about her and nobody else.

However somewhere down the road she may start feeling neglected again and the whole cycle will repeat itself.

You on the other hand will go all out to make her feel even more loved and treasured this time round to try to prevent a relapse. The net result is that she has benefitted from this episode while you are losing out when it should be the other way round.
TS is probably rich and with resources. Likely old money.
This woman will deplete your resources and leave you when you're broke.
Just wait and see. Since your response actually encourages her to perpetuate her behaviour.
Basically she's getting rewarded for cheating on you.
This will not end well.