View Single Post
Old 25-09-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of
Re: Geylang's $50 and $60 Thai Reports (Updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kicks1990 View Post
L08 H19
G9

All my regulars at other houses were taken up, so went and tried this house.

Looks 10/10 (Really very pretty, minimal work done I think and has a very sweet smile)
Body 10/10 (very Slim with some abs, very sexy, I dare say model like and comes with a cute butt and smooth skin)
Boobs 7/10 (She loses out her a little as I am a boobs man, cute A-cups and why I rate her a little higher is because she has brown nips)
Catbath 7/10 (slightly rushed but me needing to pee also didnt help things LOL, I bodoh should have gone and taken a piss before walking up to her room, overall, kinda sensual)
CBJ: 6/10 (Not bad, got good suction but not much pattern prefer BBBJ)
FJ 8/10 (I honestly excepted her to CG for 2-3 pumps then ask to change position but she rode me for a quite awhile and I gave her a good pump while I was below her. Her moans and expressions seem quite natural, it quite a turn on, I finished in Missionary)

Overall 8/10 (normally for this sorta service, I would rate it lower but because she is Chio I give her slightly higher rating, also she seems kinda shy, maybe with some RTF there will be some specials that I can unlock? also she has a ton of Dragonball Z figurines in her room, maybe some similar gifts would make her looser?)

RTF: maybe?
This house opens what time?