Old 15-09-2015, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
notasexgod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18h14 viet house

Hi bros, this is my 2nd FR on this house, hope it'll be helpful.

Girl: No.8, Annie
Experience: 2 weeks in GL, has prior experience in flesh trade.

Looks: 6/10, GND look. Not the extremely good looking kind, has some pimples on her face. But her cute and bubbly personality and passion will overwhelm you.

Body: Petite and slim, as generally all viet girls are. Nice butt, nice to grab and piak during doggie. Boobs about B, dark nipples, not saggy, nice to caress.

Pre-session Bath: Friendly even before going into room, very smiley and happy while walking up to the room (maybe no business for that day). After door close, chatty all the way into bathroom. She can speak decent chinese, due to her studying back in vietnam. And slight english,, but if you speak too fast, or too much she dont understand. Does a decent job to wash you. She is one heck of a playful girl, she pinched my nipple, rub my face, really quite refreshing after a day of work. She is gentle with my precious, stroke while washing.

Catbath: After drying, she didn rush into doing catbath, climb onto me and start to touch my face and upper body. Since her face was so close to mine, we naturally ended up frenching. After frenching for awhile, she start to lick my nipple and moved down to my inner thigh. Very sensuous while doing catbath as she rubs her bushy pussy on my legs.

CBJ: Quite SOP, took my dick at half length, sucked for awhile accompanied by gentle moans.

FJ: She started on top, and i must say she is hell of a horny girl. She was already wet when she guided my dick into her pussy, no KY. Warm and tight pussy upon entering and she grinded me for awhile before riding me, we frenched passionately while doing so. Switched to missionary after awhile, and continued to french. She is really passionate during sex, with natural moans. According to her (after the session) she came while we were in missionary position, during which, she grabbed my chest so hard that it was painful and it was quite a boner buster. She quickly apologized by rubbing my face and we carried on with doggie. As mentioned above, her butt is real nice to hold and grab onto during doggie. Due to her grabbing me so tightly, i didn manage to finish during the 25 mins, so i extended and she got me hard again with HJ and finished with that. She didn complain throughout the session even though i can see she is tired from the HJ.

Post-session bath: Kept praising that i was very powerful and li hai, and she likes me alot, that's why she came. I know its fake but after a day of work hearing it really quite song on the inside.

GFE: As mentioned above, GAO GAO. Really feel like having sex with GF. French non-stop. But her KC game is strong, so bros beware. She ask me to find her for subsequent sessions, and i asked if i find other girls she mind anot. She said "whyyyyyyyyyy, you dont like me?", she gave me a deep hug and playfully grabbed my dick before leaving, quite rare for a CAT50 girl to be so passionate(siao liao abit tio KC)

RTF: Surely, if she not working when i visit, worth it for $50. If she improve i may even opt for $100 sessions.

But on other hand i also want to try all the girls in this house. Will post FRs if i do get to try other girls. Oh and side note, the house and rooms are quite nicely done up, spacious floor area where you can see all the girls sitting on the couch. OKT not pushy, let you take time to see. The girls are all dressed in red clothing, somewhat like uniform, quite pleasing to the eyes.

Last edited by notasexgod; 15-09-2015 at 09:26 PM.