View Single Post
Old 11-09-2014, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 10
bigbigbigbird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbigbigbird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbigbigbird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbigbigbird is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pearl of the Orient

just a quick FR on my trip to penang...

Cititel has massage with special...
The massage is very good... felt a good release at my blocked meridians... the special, well... the masseuse was a little old, so its so-so la... 100rm for the hj...

The thai disco at The Garage (around jalan pinang area, i forgot the name already), have alot of very beautiful young thai girls.. nothing much u can do with them it seems.. expect them to be very pushy for lady drinks... and their house beer sucks (mixed with water and tasted salty.. )

Also went to M2, also another thai disco with chinese song performance.. the vibe is not too bad... but also well, typical of thai club, ladies will push u to buy flowers or drinks...quality didnt feel as good as the garage one...

Reccee RR, fj girls starts from 200rm, accrd to the okt... didnt take up, looks dodgy and run down...

conclusion, penang not really a vice city.. hahah
i enjoyed the food and heritage though...