Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cheongder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

Long time didnt leave FR here.

This fr is the old one, around 3 weeks ago.

I went to small in, BJ Court. Pick AB, Bakso.
Based on my exp in bonking woman, AB got a overall good to perfect figure.
She's a cutie. Firm boobs, C cup. Very very smooth, firm, and lovely to touch.
Her skin is milky white, very smooth untill even if she touches you with her body, also can made your dick raise up high.
She washed me, playfully tickling my whole body before seriously strecth my dick out.
She knows how to joking around, and that is a plus. I felt really comfortable as if i have known her for a very long time.
She blow me uncapped. Open my leg slowly and let her lick my rod to my balls. I tickle her pussy with my toe and i can feel the wetness, the sensation of her body moving and moaning at the same time is unbearable.
DATY her is really fun. Her pussy is very clean, shaved, and smells good. There, i can feel the tightness. I lick passionately untill she grab my hair wildly, and asked me to jump and fucke her right away. I said no. I fall in love in licking her tight, cute, pussy.
She forced me, bite my neck, and quikly she capped my and rode me, cowboy style.
10 minutes pass and she, without taking out my dick, turn around and do reverse cowboy, Feeling great, ai push her down, press her waist untill her round ass stick up and i doggy her for quite some time.
Later, i bring her up and put her against the wall, doggy session continue while we both standing up. French kissing her from back is a pleasure that i cant forget.
We both very sweaty then continue with spooning, then missionary. That day even 50 minutes already passed, i still cant cum.
She felt tired, and hopelessly lay her body into me, sweat all over her cleavage, made my damn horny again. She and cuddle me and i can hear she whisperly said to me, she cum multiple times already and she want to HJ me because end session is coming near.

She HJ me and 8 minutes later, blew my load on her beautiful face.
She cuddle me again and said she need to learn again and on how to make me huppy and cum during sex. Next, she washed me. SOP.
We chat a little bit before i went out and disappeared upon her ayes. Until now, i still can remember the sensation, joy of having sex, and licking a damn good pussy.

Last time i went that is last week, she is in the red zone. So nothing i could do.
Damage is 140 as usual.
I rate this sensational sex jouney of mine with her as 4/5.