Thread: Action in Japan
View Single Post
Old 14-05-2018, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 7
PortoPino is one of the Best!PortoPino is one of the Best!PortoPino is one of the Best!
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan.tanqwe View Post
just came back from Tokyo, Japan. Promised a FR to both Porto and Giveittome but unfortunately, due to the time constraint, i could only try THC.

{no commercial external link allowed - edited by mod}

anyway, here are the details that i hope will be useful for you and you are welcome to up my points after

Girl: Sophie (Brazilian mixed Jap)
PICS: 99.99% real pictures though face is blurred but you can roughly make out her looks
Looks: 8/10 (Beautiful face imo but one man's meat is another man's poison)
Body: 9/10 (tall at about 1.65-.167?, No tummy and authentic B-C cup suckable tits)
BBBJ: None stop and super hardworking. Can see she is genuinely out to please you which explains her high rating in the website

Total DMG: 40k (90 minutes), 6k (BBBJ before shower and swallow), 15k (tips). Approx: SGD$750.00

Few points to note:
1) the operator is very upfront and will tell you no full job before confirming your reservation and any others is down to negotiations with the girl when she arrives. PM me if you want more information.
2) Outcall will involve the operator dialling to your hotel (he will ask for your room number and name) to verify that you are indeed in the room and am the said person. He will first dial to the reception and be requested to connect to your room
3) The girl will come up to your room if no key card is required in the lift otherwise, you will be notified when the girl is on site. On a separte note, it is funny how i bumped into a white guy taking a jap girl up his room at the same time. It is especially funny when you could see both of us with a smirk and trying to contain our laughter
4) THC is foreigner friendly but not all girls can speak english or good english
5) Extra charges with credit card so do bring extra cash if you decide to their use their service

Summary: Overall damage is a little high but as i don't frequent Japan, i am happy to splurge this amount once in a while. Lastly, do PM me if you are interested and i will be happy to share more details with you.

Big shout out to Porto and Giveittome for sharing!
Bro! happy to see you had some good time. I just came back and was also way too busy. Couldnt even hit THC (though, I did hit my FB haha).

Let me know next time you go, I am in Tokyo every 4-5 weeks