Thread: KTV in KL
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2004, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: KTV in KL

Visited a few KTV late last year in Singapore. Was in Las Vegas, Grand Century and another near Kallang Satdium (can't recall the name).

Was quite surprise the numbers of PRC working there as it was my first time at Singapore KTV. Although the charges were higher then Malaysia, it was a new experience to me as I was told these are the expensive clubs in Singapore, especially the clubs at the Havelock area.

As usual, drink a lot and pick up the PRC. Was quite lucky with LV and GC as both time also got "good quality" stuff. The one at GC went back to Shanghai liao and now working in propoerty line there. We are still in contact and she keep asking when i am going visiting her in Shanghai....She told me no matter how hard it is to her now, she wud not work in KTV again. Guess she does not belongs to this trade anyway, as she is quite "naive".....

To my surprise, both occasion also they did not realy "asked" for money in the morning. However, stilll gave them some as always remember "they are not here to find boy friend or loves..." Even went out lunch with them after they changed their cloths at their hotels....kind of good memories there...

Why I say this is b cos its hard to compare those PRC in Malaysia before. I guess its due to envirnment difference like i said b4 for these 2 countries..