Thread: L18h20
View Single Post
Old 14-09-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 0
penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!
Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
In my FR on An An 1820, I mentioned I saw this girl called Shan Shan whom I had included in my KIV list.
https://sbf.net.nz/showpo...postcount=5799

I managed to try Shan Shan last weekend and I was very glad I did.

First impression of her was that she resembled a matured version of local ex-singer/actress Celeste Chong. She wasn't as tall as I first thought, medium height about 1.6m with small boobs but her butt is quite fleshy.

Service was up to 1820 standard with lots of patterns. She started off by washing my body front and back while I was sitting on the special chair in the shower room. Boob and pussy rub plus a brief BBBJ were provided with me still sitting down.

Action continued on bed with the most sexciting catbath I had recently, mainly because she used her teeth to slightly bite my body alongside the usual tongue licking. AR was given twice with me lying down and with me on my all fours. She then gave BBBJ with me still on my all fours while she lied down below me licking, sucking my dick deep in her throat. The BBBJ continued with me lying down before we started FJ in missionary position. I pumped her while lifting her legs and admiring the view of her small boobs swinging and her moaning sexcitedly.

I would say her services are among the best I've tried recently, especially her biting catbath and deepthroat BBBJ. The downsides were that she took quite a long time with her services from start to finish that I didn't have time to rest and chat with her after the FJ, and also that there wasn't any auto-frenching from her.

Overall, a must try newbie with excellent service and good attitude. She happened to have the tag number 33, so it is very easy to remember her name and identify her. She had been working for more than a month since August, so there should be more chances to catch this babe in action at least for the next few months or more.

I feel you bro. Tried Shanshan some time back, she may not be the prettiest FL in the market but her service and gfe compensate for it

I will recommend Baby 1820 also, she got this cfm look
sweet voice and smile, her figure is my type
meaty on the right place, she gives the best bj and ass-rimming too