Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 20
sexresearcher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: brothers here who are earning high income

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Trainee View Post
I consider myself acceptably wealthy for my current lifestyle. Just not as heng as some of the bros here who can shake leg AND still earn a lot. Non degree holding brat but manage to rake in 28K a month.

Since I hate driving here, I save a lot going to work by train. Plus I met my 2 FBs (of 3 years and 1 year) there while getting a ride.

Agree with bro sexresearcher. No health, you might as well just burn the cash.
Got to run like crazy in younger days before can shake leg right? Lots of people see only NOW but not all open mouth already has with golden or silver spoon in it. I save and invest >60% of my income in my younger days so its 先苦后甜。Heng those properties and S&P 10 year Bull fucking run worked out. Really took lots of risk but fuck it. Never think so much back then. Do or die. Those 20s-30s are really really tough. SARS, GFC all taken so much lost time and opportunities to reset again and again.

FML back then. Never want to go back to those times. No car, no money, no fucking nothing. See my friends in MNCs collecting fat bonuses and I am slogging it out as an entrepreneur with no certain pay cheque for next month. Still got to give parents....

I remembered having $1XX in my bank one day when I am 29 years old and my NETS kenna rejected in NTUC. hahaha. Early 30s tell my then gf cannot get married as I am so broke. KNN days really. Sigh. Heng she stuck with me and I married her. Today I can give her $4,500 in allowance every month. She made the right investment.