View Single Post
Old 23-07-2007, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Quote:
xin dian- niteclub at songjiang ru...,went there last nite, meimei all wear sexy uniform...sitting every gal will come in for 15min den change..they have a rotate system here...which mean every one get the chance of sitting wif every gal! after a few round,they off the lights ,start dancing den slowly strip...wow!! super great body...u can neva miss out dis place....ask for damage to bring gal out to bonk is twd7000,plus 2hours of outside booking hours,total will be twd10000 for a short time....super expensive leh!! but the quality cannot hiam,grade a class!! too bad the one i target dun do on so go home and pcc myself...hahahaha
will continue to explore..n try to feed back here..cheers!
Next stop-----kaohsiong
[/QUOTE]

Tks for the infos bro..might make a trip down to Taipei this Thur/Fri...Plan to go Xin Dian again...

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"