StrykeShot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
whatsapp 91547277

or

line fiuck.0987

Miky from Rowell, still around.
Allow me to give a bad rating or headsup regarding this TS Miky.

I think about 1 and a half months ago. I contacted her and we arrange a time to meet, so I went to meet her at her hotel. I had also arranged with her to wear something like a dress or something with a skirt. and she said "ok".

When i reach her hotel, I had to climb the stairs to reach her room from the 4th to the 7th (She didn't even come down to fetch me). When i reached her room, she had left the door ajar and didn't even bother fetching me at the door.

When i walked into her room, she was in bed under her cover and busy using the phone and just ask me to go and take a shower without even looking at me. At this point, warning signs was going in my head and I know that this kind of attitude ain't going to give me a good service.

After I took a shower, I walked out of the toilet and first thing she demanded was money and while the whole time she was demanding me for the money, she was in bed and under the blanket (the same position she was in when i walked into the room). She didn't even get out of the bed to let me see her and when she finally got impatient and got out of bed for me to see what she was wearing. She wasn't even wearing a dress or a skirt like we arranged!

I was like fuck this bitch with this shitty attitude and walked back to my clothes, changed and left her room. After that she texted me very angrily saying "You think you are handsome?" and say I am fat.

So guys I would suggest you all to avoid this TS because I am sure she is going to give you a shitty ass service with her money first policy and her not too eager to serve you attitude.

WARNING GUYS.