View Single Post
Old 16-08-2019, 02:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 19
graphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Seeking female companionship/friendship/fb

Hello, I hope to know ladies here who will be keen to break the social circle and make a new friend. We can chat and get to know each other first and explore together how this can progress, and if this can progress to something more than just friendship such as long term companionship, fb, or fwb. Otherwise, friendship would be good too.

You:
- Lady
- Enjoys company, companionship and intimacy
- Pleasant looks, presentable, doesn’t matter at all if you are not a hot babe, I think chemistry and us being able to communicate is most important
- Slim or Average (not overweight)
- No preference of marital/relationship status – in a relationship, married ok
- Likes things to be discreet
- Prefer weekday arrangements

Me:
- Singaporean, Chinese in early 30s
- Average, pleasant looking
- Good natured, kind
- Clean, safe and hygenic
- Non-smoker, social drinker
- safe sex always, unless circumstances permit us to go raw
- Willing to stick to one long term partner exclusively
- Willing to keep things discreet and to work out a timing that’s most suitable for both parties.

It will be nice that the satisfaction of companionship, and the desire for physical touch by the other gender is mutual.

Thank you for taking time to read the above. I certainly look forward to your pm. You can drop me your telegram/wechat for us to discuss further.