View Single Post
Old 16-08-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold
Re: 29M "ABC" male looking to explore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesthetic View Post
Attached 29M Chinese to western gf (living abroad) who have spent almost half a decade abroad for studies and recently return looking for long term casual relationship with F.

-works out regularly

-looker base on compliments from the opposite gender

-inexperienced with sex and looking for someone to lead

-~169cm

-tan

-highly educated and whose profile does not fit your usual Singaporean

If keen, drop me a body shot and a short description of yourself and I'll send you a body shot of me; we can take it from here if mutual interest exists. No preference for age but has a preference for petite ladies.
If you are such a good catch, it begs the question of why would you be "inexperienced with sex" in the first place. Let me guess - is it because you are a 169cm manlet? Sorry bro, you are one short fuck compared to the "usual Singaporean". FYI the average Singaporean male is 171cm tall.

From the way you are hard selling your looks and education, it sure sounds like you are overcompensating for something. Beneath your "works out regularly" facade, I reckon you are a beta cuck. Which kinda ties in back to your lack of experience in the bedroom.

Also, your grammar is atrocious for someone who is supposedly "highly educated".

Good luck out there. You'll need it.