Thread: confused
View Single Post
Old 27-06-2013, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of
Re: confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyfuck View Post
It's a combi of some: work stress; lesser communication; she does not bother to even listen. Its always her way/thinking is right. It was no evident previously, but in recent years I just felt she is just selfish and thinks about her own and not how others will be affected.

I value my freedom to do my own stuff/interests; not being restricted from engaging in hobbies I like. (Not cheonging, even it sounds strange in this forum)
In your earlier days, i presume you've given in to her ... tooooooo much

Now you feel that she has forgotten how to 自动 and you've enough of her shit. Blame who ??? YOURSELF

If you want to keep the marriage, talk to her about your feeling seriously.
Make your stand very clear to her.

FINALLY, not cheonging is your another problem if you have a 母老虎 as your wife ... if you no cheong, you have no place to express the "MAN" in you NO BALANCE liao