View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 08:55 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 0
bonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to all
Re: Singapore girls working in NZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
https://www.newzealandgirls.co.nz/al...php?more=26121

A real playful stunner!

I am 22 years old standing at 165 cm tall with slim size 6 figure. My natural C cup breasts will bring you lots of fun and relief... I love to give my clients ultimate pleasure and am sure your experience will be a memorable one.

I have a large selection of fantasy outfits to fulfill your desires....If you are wanting a little more, ask about my sexy girlfriend who may be available to join us and you can experience 4 hands, as we rub slowly on your back and thighs. I guarantee you a great time and assure our time is worth every dollar you spend...

I work from a very discreet and upmarket premises in the CBD with easy parking. My place is comfortable and tidy. I am available 7 days from 11am to 11pm night for incalls only. I look forwards to seeing you...

Call now for a booking!
contact please
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily