Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 26-05-2018, 03:24 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
touringlolita is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertouringlolita is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertouringlolita is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertouringlolita is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayate9000 View Post
sure. go ahead and take it that way. i have something against independent ladies....i really hate them for no apparent reason LOL

if people want to think i am some 'sourgrape agent' go ahead. all i can say is i'm a humble chiongster, posted my honest FR

i not saying your FR is fake or whatever. if.you had a good time with morgana, i am happy for you, pls support her if you want

i am saying i had a bad time, this is called Great Bonkers thread for a reason.

if new account automatically means i am some sabo agent then this forum is in trouble already hahahaha.

edit: just checked, my acc is 03/2017...not that new bah. i made this account back in 2017 to write fake review of independent fl? LOL.cannot be bah.

good luck punting and peace
seriously bro, i had a great time. not sure why you said you had a bad session with her , maybe different people different situation? i am not sure but i cannot lie the fact that she is pretty and for me , she is petite with boobs and ass. i love my ladies to have some curve..

PEACE