Old 08-07-2011, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 16
rs07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Yogjakarta

hehe bro kawabanga...i loves traveling and will bein angeles city on this sept for sex monger and jakarta on Nov. As the bro mentioned above that ST is around 300-350rb and i didnt ask for the LT. I got a freelancer which recommend by the becak in front of abadi hotel and after negotiating, i got for 200rb for 3 hrs and 2x..i think is a good deal and furthermore her attitude is good. U can ask taxi driver coz they have contacts for students also.On the 4th day, i get to know a girl from OLX..u can try your luck. OLX.com and search for Indonesia and jogja. She ask me to meet her at her home place in muntilan which is near to mangelang. Anyway, its my first time in jogja and since i can speak bahasa indonesia so not much prob for me. She just instructed me by sms how to go there. Once i reached there, she waited with her bike and then she drove to her house. Btw, she got a nice house and she's staying alone. Her parents are in jakarta. The rest is history....hehe and after done, she send me back to my hotel at hotel jetra dagen which is near to malioboro. FYI, Mangelang to malioboro is about 1 hr by car or motorbike.