Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 14-04-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

The last time....Kena forced to eat tuna in GL! By this super AP ex-UK 1649.....I hope i remember her house correctly.......This Ex-UK is pretty, slutty look, tall and slim, model kind of body coupled with well-shaped no sag natural C tits.....Fucking hot!

I remembered vividly during one of my RTF with her.....after first round with her....While resting....She blew my cork till i could not tahan.....before i could reach for my condom, she auto-forced my raw juicy cork into her CB....I could have rejected her....but with her kind of look, body and tits, no men will reject her! Of cos like all men, i cummed into her....The next day, i auto went to find her again and given two times for CIP.......All within one hour....i never extend more than one hour for cat 150 whores...except one super AP in 1654A whom i has forgotten her name....

After my sex with this UK, she CBly gave me a super big love bite on my neck! After that incident, i stopped finding her! KNS! The love mark gave me lots of headache for explanation! if not for her love bite, who knows? NEVER ENDING TUNA SAMPLING! LOL!