Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 15-04-2019, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: GL 150cats FRs

1654a Lulu

Bonked Lulu this week:

20ish yr old fair, 1.66m tall, not slim big boned type with fleshy tummy and limbs, from Guang Xi, long hair, natural C boobs, shower with nips licking and offered bbbj which I declined, on bed catbath, boob rub, AR erotically done, bj also nicely executed with eye contact, but somehow all services somewhat rushed. After apply loads of ky gel, cowgal me, pussy felt loose, after less than 2 mins she claimed tired and asked me take over pussy tight but feeling somewhat compromised cos applied qut ky gel, started missionary pump her, tried sneak some lip pecking to no avail, tried lick her soft fluffy nehneh she used her arms to block.

Knn how come such low standard coming from 1654a??? This is the worst ever gal I’ve ever encountered from 1654a!!! And I used to be their super regular!!!
Lil bro immed deflated and I could barely continue my rthymn. To be fair, her skills are good but maybe I happened to catch her on a bad day or ord mood, hence everything seemed to be in a rush and the last straw was not allowing me lick her milk bags.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪