View Single Post
Old 28-10-2014, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!
Re: Manado - Indonesia

Quote:
Originally Posted by 141tgl View Post
was based there sometime back, basically, ktv girls, massage girls, pro and fl for action.

Ktv girls and massage think no need intro, you can check the old thread, fl you can find at the disco, score or corner but be careful of drugs and frame up

pro, i only know of 1 location but dun really remember the name of the cafe cuz only went there once, it is a cafe with rooms beside. The girls sits in the car, when you reach, the pimp will get them out of the car to sit around the cafe for you to choose, age between teenage to late 20s i reckon, some of them look underage fyi.

if you outcall, the pimp will just drive one of the girls to your hotel, apartment etc with extra charge, you also dunno whether the girls hand 'clean' anot, so better to drive over to choose, fark and drive away.. i heard that even if you ask any of the hotel boys, taxi etc to outcall, they also will call the same pimp with extra commission.. heard only, dunno for sure..

Thanks bro, wow the cafe look Intersething. Is it kohwloon hotel like pub style? How the girl standard and operation start what time heheh

Last edited by kawabanga; 28-10-2014 at 01:04 AM. Reason: added