View Single Post
Old 28-03-2005, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 23
HauntedSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHauntedSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHauntedSex is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS Discussion about Sex from Retired Samsters

Sorrie, Let U bros waited So long...

My first Overseas HC bonk was at Roman Spa during 1997...
It was a rainy day, It was also my off day, 1 of my maiayisan frenz called me, asking me to pass him some paperwork so he can finished the work next day.
So after met him in JB checkpoint, there was a sudden urge of 'Sex' in me.was alone that time ...dunno where to go. so took a cab, asked the cabby any good HC to recommend. was brought to Eden Grd Hotel, so blur that I dunno how to go to the spa...

To cut the long story short... Was in the eating corner having the snacks, saw some of the 'boss' calling the capt, asking him to get them good girls by tipping him. so 'monkey see, monkey do'. Later assigned to a room... was smoking when the gal came in.. Her name is Yuki. Not bad... Figure 36c-24-34... Forgotten her no. She's not a looker but still ok...proceed to massage, She's good in giving a good hard massage, also very chatty. Very fun to have her ard... Suddenly, she stopped massaging, Looking at me with a CFM face... wah lau...baytahan man ... my brother stand up liao. sitting on top of me, she slowly stripped her clothings...one by one...When she took off her brassie, a pair of white,bouncy breast c/w erected, pink-coloured nipples appeared in front of me!! OMG!! can't help it by sucking them real hard. She started to moan, pleading me not to suck...but who's care!! can feel that her pussy was overflow with cum juice...then she slowly withdraw her body until her mouth touches my dick. without delay, she started to BBBJ me...sooo shiok!! She's really a cock teaser!! almost CIM!! Capped me, she started to ride on me... really wild man!! She moaned and shouted:' Fuck me!! Fuck me harder!!...Darling...!!'.Sensing she's going to cum. I changed to missionary position, pumped her harder and sucked her erected nipples at the same time...and she cum... pleaded me to fuck her harder!! cludding my sweated body, she 'love bited' me!! (luckily no marks on my body) this makes me high and in a matter of a few minutes, I cum. Unload everything in her cunt... We kissed like no tomorrow...
After putting on our clothings, she claimed that it was the best fuck that she ever had. She also asked me to look for her again.Then We kissed and left the room...

It was also 1 of the best fuck I ever had too!

Any bros can share their sexperience too??