View Single Post
Old 23-06-2019, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bandung Discovery

Will be having my first virgin trip to Bandung in two weeks time, start my reading of this thread, but things seem dying in Bandung.

The first page started toward the end of year 2011, it goes all the way to 31/12/2016 at page 78, that was about 13 pages per year. Then the number drops drastically, there was only 5 pages (78 to 83) in year 2017, and the worse, only 3 pages from 1/1/2018 till date. Things look pretty silent.

I start the reading from page 78, from year 2017 onwards. There was a comment that best thing in Banduing is the club and ktv, but seems like the brothers here not much into these scenes, the pages mostly talked about the spa, the focused spas are Havana and Lunar.

Havana is for atas kaki, a session costs about 1.2m, not suitable for the cheap charlie like me.

Girls engagement can also be made through wechat, seems it is safe to do so.

I am not able to find the ktv damage, if some brothers can provide it would be appreciated.

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.