Thread: My cheating gf
View Single Post
Old 26-11-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrieGzEters View Post
I think many of us here can relate to this thread whether this is a true story or not. But having read through what TS wrote does bring back memories for me but on a smaller scale.

Back then Friendster was the “in” thing and I happen to notice my gf account was not sign out in my computer. Just abit of background, me and her met through an online site as well but seeking “friends” but in actual fact just sexual fun. Somehow things got serious and we make a pact to commit to just each other in view of marriage later on. First 2 years was honeymoon.. subsequently as I was working and studying, I dun really have much time for her. So back to the Friendster thing, I went into her inbox and saw this message from a guy describing the things they did at his place and how much he enjoy it and wanted to arrange a second meeting. Just like you, my heart sank to the deepest darkness and out of rage I reply to him using her account. Needless to say, she found out and went into rage mode saying I invade into her privacy blah blah blah without mentioning anything about that issue only to say he threaten to call his gang to beat me up and asking me to let the matter rest. The stupid me back then was crying and begging for her forgiveness back then. Hahahaha.. now that I think back I was really stupid. Hahaha

Anyway, few weeks after that incident, I kinda resume back to my “playing lifestyle” despite still being in a r/s with her. I dun really care if she do things behind my back anymore as the relationship drag on. I still carry on being a good bf and pretend nothing happen, doing things that a bf would do, not mentioning the sex every weekend (to me she is more like a cum dump, call me a bastard if you want) What is important is my work and studies so needless to say we broke up on the 5th year and I think that’s the best thing that ever happened. I come to a conclusion that if mind is constantly getting mentally fuck by ur partner, then it’s better to break it off. Time heals everything no matter how much the person you love the deepest hurt you.

Fast forward to 2 years later, she suddenly contact me for a meal and hint for a patch and keeping saying I am the best bf of all the bf, her r/s with me is the longest among all... blah blah blah ... and even say her mum thinks she is the one who screw up the r/s .. so I Guess sometime revenge comes in a very sweet way. I have learned a lot from this r/s and as a guy, you need to protect yourself as well.

To TS, you know what is best for you. If you can constantly tahan getting mind fuck from RP and JT, than all the best to you. If not break it while you still can, a girl like JT will not change for you. They will only embrace the moment and whoever is around her at the “moment” will be the one who gain the most.
You want my ex wife contact? I let you fuck her. You give me your ex gf one. Haha. Joking but yet serious.