Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 6
krab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latte View Post
Anyone had any experience with myanmar maid to share? Just did one. After drying up for nearly 1 year plus as my standard grew higher and higher.

For the past 1 year very hard to get indo and phil. Once i feel their response slow or maybe sluts with multiple partners, i will stop chatting. Then bodai boji kana one myanmar maid. Quite sweet. Never tried myanmar before, so bluff her that i have splitted with wife and looking for comfort and gf. She say she looking for marriage so i just pretend all the way just to try once myanmar girl in my lifetime.

The experience is totally sian. Body looks firm and pussy is hairy. But no foreplay cant lick and she didnt BJ. I did her for quite long and pussy was tight. But, she is expressionless! 😱 sian max

Ask her turn over for doggie also cannot. Honestly speaking, conversation also wasnt fantastic. No chemistry if u get what i mean.

So any bros can share are they all like that? Kind of like dead fish. Please share. Pls dun ask me for contact.
Not easy to laid unless same countryman, cannot stand their yakking language, dont mention about their stinky diet.