View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Lol... lots of such at illusion also lah..

But to piak Siam bu at $500 is mad.
Yeah I said no thanks ����
Total plus drinks about $220. Think I'm gonna stay away from TDs for awhile. Been going for the past few days liao abit meaningless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeroPero View Post
Working Thai Girls still think with their head even when how wet their pussies are. Anyway, their mind will change once they landed in Singapore. Money FIRST Love/Sex Later. Unless you very yandao and probably she will give in for a ONS instead.
Yeah la I'm not yandao unfortunately, she just said khun narak maak but obviously not narak enough.

But I've seen those type really sit beside the BF with a beer tower whole night buy flower only $50. Also don't know earn what money. I don't have that level of charm unfortunate to find gf without spending much.

I've managed to pick up a girl from TD within 2 nights before at Sherbet parkland mall basement. But that was 3yrs ago, since then off form liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Happy chiong in TD

Rule 1. - Do not trust them, they are here to work n make as much money as they possible can. Can up them is always the bonus..If can up a few in the same pub/disco at the same period of time frame..is always more fun..

if really look for GF or wife, look elsewhere.
I strongly recommend Nurses in Yanhee hospital.
Wah bro how u up many girls in the same place? Thai girls love to guilt trip guys when they catch them do this type of thing one. Your kung-fu must be high level.

I've had thai gf when I was working in BKK but with TD girls never had long term relations.

But to be honest thai girls are different as gf, shy in public but behind the scene really very romantic and affectionate. Try to get that with sg girls forget it man.

Haha u up nurses from yanhee before? Bring gf go nip tuck then pick up one issit?