Thread: KTV in KL
View Single Post
Old 23-08-2004, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306
Met with my Penang friend who cheong together with me 2 weeks ago at Rich City KTV. Apparently he went back to his hotel room with one of the girl which is more 30 yrs old and have had 2 kids (she claimed).

They have even gone to 711 to buy few more beers and rubber b4 reaching the hotel...then the rest was POWERFUL and KAWABUNGA....He said she acted like never had sex for months...hungry like a lion..My friend was dam shiok la because she was asking for 300 for short game but later reduced to 200 only....

The bonus was she did not went home after the game and even had gone together with him to KLCC the next morning acting like closed couple.

HOWEVER, my friend did not use the rubber when they were high into the action..The result was..hey hey...itchy and discharge from his didi. He paid 100 for a jab and some pills, lucky him, cured after few days.....

I guessed all our brothers know the morale of the story...

The questions is, he was contemplating of calling her to inform her about the problem she has...but till today no courage.

What say you ???
To call or not to call is a small matter.

More important is he needs to go for a HIV test later.