View Single Post
Old 05-02-2002, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Meiji FR by Blurrr 190102

FR on Meiji (pronouns as Mei Zhi)

Today was a boring Saturday so decided to release my load and my entire week stress on a woman!!!hahahahah no worries i ain't into SM. Decided to go straight into my base 1667. As i have heard alot about Singtel and so i decided to leave that woman out and i ask my OKT to reconmend me any available woman on the list. As usual, pick up his cordless phone and start to ask 'is this girl ard. is that girl ard'
Within 15 mins there come a petite young lady wearing a full long white dress. Very the school girl look!!Immediately i tell him ONZ!!!!And we walk straight towards the room and she slowly slide her hand to hold my hand. She lead me to the room and close the door. After pushing on the lock on the door she push me towards the wall and wanted to french with me. Very high man!!!!Majiam my girlfriend man...hehhehehe Then while frenching, she slowly take off my clothes and just dump feroiuosly onto the bed. She really don't have the kindda fierce look man but her action really stimulates me man. Then she started to remove her clothes and bring me to the bathroom. Bathing was so-so Sop action lor nothing special.After the bath, she wipe me clean and ask me to proceed to the bed. When we are on the bed, she started to BBBJ for me, she licked ad play ard with the rim of my small brother and she really slurpe when she was performing BBBJ the slurpy sound really turns me on especially a school girl look slurpe on your small brother just like eating some lollipop.

Looks -- 7.5 / 10 (small frame with 34C breast)
AR -- 6.0 / 10 (Short and simple)
BBBJ -- 8.5 / 10 (Very shiok and look at u sedutiveky and making
the slurpy sound!!!)
FJ -- 7.0 / 10 (nothing special just like normaly GL150 girls)

She allows two times but i prefer one as i told her i want the foreplay to be longer.

Overall ... Very good for brudder who have fetish on those school girl looks (just like me) maybe i never f*** enuff during my secondary school days lah!!!hahahhaha..... Will go back for her!!!

Brudders please don't flame me hor as this is my first FR and forgive me if mine is a lousy FR.

Cheers and enjoy shagging!!!

Please do not post non FRs postings here. NO CHIT CHAT AND COMMENTS!

Last edited by cuntking; 11-02-2002 at 03:51 PM.