Thread: KTV in KL
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2004, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 23
DeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to behold
Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306
I do agree this is what happening in Singapore but not in Malaysia.
The main reason i guess is VISA issue. If i m not wrong, Singapore only allowing 2 x 14 days visa entry for the PRC right? Then don blame them, they got to pay off everything (passport, visa, air ticket, hotel stay etc) in a short period, that's why got the make the most money in the shortest time.

But this is not so in Malaysia. Most of the PRC here get entry with the same method. But they overstay......I have met one even had stayed in KL for more then 2 yrs b4 she goes back by paying her way out from KLIA.

Hence, they hv more time to make up their losses. Some of the girls are sold to agents who they owe about RM 5-10k. If they are hardworking and lucky enough, they cud pay back the agent fast.

Met a lot of them had various encounter with the police who extort money from them due to overstay at the roadblocks, raids, etc. After they pay off, continue stay on and make more money to recover it.

My guestimation is there were as many as 5000 PRC WL in KL during the hay days....But now, bo liao.....
Bro tck306, FYI, the PRC gals are let into Singapore normally with a 2 x 30 days VISA and they can get extension if they have so call "relative" staying here.

Btw, I also prefer to get a good balance of PRC and local dishes in the KTV scene as without these PRCs, the local gal will "hang themselves and sell", me really fed-up. About a week ago, me bring my friends of HK and Thailand to Emico and the local chinese and malay gals there fly our 'areoplane" after we buy "full clock" for them. Mummy already arrange with them for tar pau earlier on and later they disappeared after we check out of the KTV. I was really mad and immediately call the mummy telling her that I will tell all my friends not to come to Emico anymore as they cheat customer's money!!! Me still mad till date in deed!