Old 12-08-2004, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
hzeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV in KL

Hi to all brother. Seems like everyone miss PRC very much. Well, there are still plenty of them around in KL. Is just that their working hour is a bit different nowadays. If you try to located them after 10pm, you have to eat yourself already. I just bonk a "Chao Wei" look alike PRC an hour ago and can't wait to spread this good news to you guys. Her name is Wei Wei. She is one of the ang pai there. I have try to locate her couple of time but only manage to do so today. Nearly forgot to tell you guys the location. You can go to any floor at Season tower and asked for her. There are two difficulty here. First of course is her busy hour. If you want to get hold of her, try to go there around 1.30pm. Later than that you have to try your luck already. Second is that nowadays the pimp will not simply open their door to stranger due to affraid of being raid. What to do?? PM me for the entrance code lor. Finally, she will be leaving Malaysia mid of next month, so hurry up while stock last. Happy hunting.