Thread: KTV in KL
View Single Post
Old 13-08-2004, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: KTV in KL

I know some PRC still around at HC but not KTV.

However, caught them in action recently at CB KTV at Bkt Bintang. Heard of it from my cheong kaki, we went last nite to check it out. There were about 18 of PRC and Vietnamese there. Half of them look like the leftovers from yr last nite dinner...Some of the not too bad looking though.

But KNN, while we were enjoying ourself, next door's KTV got raided and what else, 444 appeared on the on wall and they ran like nobody biz at about 10 something.

The 2 ang moh with us got very confused and we hv to "educate" them about the illegals (girls ?) working at the KTV here. Then we decided to move to safer place, Bintang Palace.

We were quite lucky to get about 5 good attitude girls there. In fact one of the gal jumped straight away to one of the ang moh and start her "kung fu" skills on him. Dam shiok our fr until no time to sing and drink.

While another ang moh chosen a tall brown sugar. Quite ham sap these girl as she keep kau suah me with her beautiful legs. Cannot stand la brother, ask if we go 3some ok ah? She immediately say lets go. But i dare not and the ang moh also said very tired.

After we finished 2 bottle of whisky, get some gals hf no, then we chou. But that the end of the story.....

While I was sending my gal back home, she told me the beautiful, tall, sexy brown sugar tat i kissed is a TRANS....... KNN, I kissed a man....Hah hah ! Not even the ang moh can tell man...