Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 13-10-2018, 09:50 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed

-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it

-Please do not let your kid to try it

-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around

-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other

-FR may contain some mixture of chinese and malay

-All servcies mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies from others

-Please correct me if spot any spelling error.

战后报告

Stable: Sensual
This is my own opinion about this stable. You may have different view.
Some may say this stable not too good but my comment for them are neutral. Their operation still not so bad as all instructions was clear. No switch and bait and also stable is trustworthy and honest. Although there is some waiting here and there, but the booking still go off smoothly.

Type of Bonk
Package: 90 mins fire 2 shots

Location/Type
They are hotel base and i shall not disclose too much about location as i am not sure will it be the same all the time so it would be better to refer to the stable upon confirmation of your booking regarding the location.

女神: Jes

Background
She was in her early 20s. According to her, she was from Jakarta and she work as an insurance agent back home. She can speak and listen simple English. I am not sure is this her first trip here working for this stable.

样貌:★★★★★
I give high rating as it was similar to pic but in real look better. Beautiful with the mistress and seductive look.

身材:★★★★★
High rating due to my cup of tea. Brown chocolate skin type with straight long dye hair. Petite and lightweight with small boobs. Skin was very smooth and has nice smell. She have a nice shape perky butt. No other mark, scar or tattoo on her body. Pussy was well shave too.

蛇吻:★★★★★
I give high rate because there was lot of frenching. The french was alway very long and gao gao type. The feeling was like frecnching with bf and gf, sure the shiok shiok type.

鲍鱼:★★★★ ★
No smell at all and good for painting. Pussy was tight and wet. Finger and rub the outside of the pussy already can feel the wetness liao. I gave her a very good licking and lashing. She was moaning and shivering heavily and said she was wet and want to cum already.

口交:★★★★★
I give a high rating. Give me a good and long lick at my ball. The both side of my cock and lick it like can ice-cream. Slow and steady, she gave me a good suck and she lick every inch of my shaft with licking and caressing. Slowly and gently, she blow n suck me aggressively. I push it deep for a deepthroat effect and then i hold on to her head to mouthfucked her. Give her a very fast and aggressive super deep throat.The suction and her swirling and twisting of her tongues inside my cock was seibei shiok. It was like buay tahan and I almost want to shoot out my cum but I tahan it.

做爱:★★★★★
First round started off with missionary. . I hold both side of her leg high up to give a deeper thrust,with the firm grip I pump her a few stroke. We have frenching and while freching and she shift a bit of her body for firm n tight grip. I ram her harder and deeper while facing her. I accelerate my speed and go in deeper, she was moaning and whining and she said she cumming. After cumming, we rest awhile and continue our 2nd round with doggie.The "piak piak piak" sound and expression make me really hard to tahan and want to fuck her more and harder. The moaning was high and stereo surroud.She said good and ask me not to stop and I continue ramming her. I
can feel that she climax and high liao. I ram her fast and furious in the last few stroke before i cum inside the condom and collapse on her. Her pussy was dripping wet with white juice oozing out from her pussy staining part of the bed sheet. We were sweating and rest a while and she told me you are good.

态度: ★★★★★
The GFE was very high. She was hardworking and has very good working attitude. She not those hash hash or play phone type. The type that really serve and give u gao gao. The moment i step into the room, she gave me lot of hugging and cuddling. She also help to strip me off piece by piece which was very kinky. The chemistry level was high too as we can communicate well with each other.

整体: ★★★★★
It was a nice, happy, satisfied and good bonk overall. She is sure the rtf type.Those who like petite and sexy seductive gal can give her a try. She leaving soon, so those who want her please be fast.

评论
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily