View Single Post
Old 15-06-2018, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Giving up on Geylang

Just want to share my humble opinion

I am normal desk bound worker, no chance to China nor much to Thailand, Vietnam etc. the only times I been to China and able to call FL and go sauna, the service was so-so, especially lack of GFE. Looks maybe better as the selection numbers are much more.

I tried some streetwalk FL in Singapore too but this one really must fuck 3-4 times. Go in room, first collect money so you grumble and “fuck” what the hell. While doing the deed you will “fuck” again, no french no GFE just require speed to cum. When exit, the FL will say please patronize me again and you will “fuck” again.

I did try out the FL with online and wechat booking, some are better service than the streetwalkers. But I am scared shit of raids. Some of the PRC also look young, what happens if just nice 17 year old 11 months and caught? Really jialat ... similar experience with current MP, massage gal piano massage, then wants to do hj or bj but fj more risky, you need speed to cum man ... in massage I also scared to be caught pants down too. Sigh really miss those HC days marina south HC, and can’t forget Porsche.

Times have changed , Malaysians don’t find it worthwhile to work here due to the economy and AV rules. The AV is also more strict, such that the kind of HC we used to enjoy are all gone. I think expectations need to manage. It’s also a measure of risks and safety.

I tend to say GL 150 is still not bad for me, and I hope it would flourish with more support. I do think there are always gems coming to Singapore. Looks may not compete, but there are Cat 150 GL.PRC that looks pleasant to me and fuckable. Service being well trained by Singapore customers so some will french, allow paint, AR etc GFE, KC etc.... some of the really ex-good gems IMHO are like San San and Xiao Ai. Current ones in my signature also good enough for me to RTF.

What will help to improve is maybe increase prices to attract more chio ones. 150 go to 180 or even 200, give the 30-50 to the girls. They make 110-130, which should be above 500Rmb per session. In fact it is also to help retain the better ones as they may think to earn in PRC is better than here.

I will give my vote to GL150 PRC anytime.
Of course if the legal scene is open up to more countries even better, Taiwan, Koreans(all), japan, caucasians etc but the pricing will surely need to be addressed ....