View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyqaz View Post

If I had to choose between a 15 sqm hotel room vs an apartment I'd choose the apartment. Are these places out of the way of cheong scene?
15 sqm is a tiny room.... distance from cheong scene, why not use google map. It will let u know the distance by car, walk, etc from 1 point to another.

Quote:
How far is it to go from North to South Jakarta on a motobike taxi?
From 1 end of North to the other end of South JKT, google map will tell u the distance. Ojek mainly for short distance, short distance is relative to individual if u want to argue.

Quote:
North or South? Which is better? I read all the FL actions are in the south from CJ/BATS/Blok M? North is more of the SPA/Travel/Classic things. What's the expectation of FLs for ST/LT?
Both locations have gers to f. The expectation is to f. What other expectation u looking at?

Quote:

Anyone else have interesting in Jakarta outside of cheonging? No one can cheong from morning till sleep. What do you guys do to fill up the days outside of the cheong activities?
Shopping, cafe, massage. meal.