Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
xviralx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
By now, bros should know that 7P has departed.

I am in my 30s (should like cute young girls) but I visited 7P on a regular regular basis because of her extremely good service and consistency.

After her departure, I was in search for another massuer who can provide the same level of comfort and morale booster after the session.

I have tried several recently. The pretty ones are never gonna reach that kind of std. That's just how life works.

I would like to share my experience with Xiao Xi

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-xiao-xi/

If you are looking for really good massage at professional level, she's definitely a good choice.

In fact, she is a very very experienced massuer. Today, she was just pressing pressing pressing for so long that I thought she overshot the time. She is really dedicated to providing good massage.

There was a shoulder knot on me and she was spending a good amount of time to ensure that she relaxed the tense muscle.

Of course, she is not a SYT. Those who can accept piano for hotz looks, can just skip her. But if you are looking for super value for money, she is a good choice.

She did a capped BJ. OMG. And I did a 5G roam to the most southern forest. Then after two minutes, she HJ me off. Fair enough. It was firm and enjoyable.

After that, she did a really really good head and eye massage.

Then I mentioned 7P to her cause both of them are from SZ.

I told her that 7P focuses quite a bit on little bro massage. And that's one thing I really, really liked.

Xiao Xi told me that she can do that as well as long as I request. She served me drinks and we continued to chat after the massage.

Her excellent service make up for her modest assets and decent aesthetics. Good value!
Thanks for the FR. Anyone know if xiao xi allow zhut?