Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Good day Bros

Fucked alot of maid and I can humbly say my small advise here.

Firstly- how do you justify free fuck? I have posted before - food and hotel are not included, the maid let you fuck, you must at least provide a proper meal and nice bed. So these are not contribute to fucking cost. Dont forget half of the cost is used on you too, ( you eat the food and use the bed too )

Secondly - For old uncle here, I consider as money giving to her as fucking cost eg allowance, cash directly pass to her . money help her family.

There cant be zero cost, even you drive and up her in MSCP, there is petrol cost, unless you can claimed from her

Yes, I do have my fair share of good body and good looking maids, but I dont like to post photo here. I also up a few Virgin maids here, long time ago when pager was popular...I miss those days, easy to hook and easy to up, less costly.

Time changed and they are more demanding or should I say, money value is getting smaller, that why they need more. So mostly will give you sex if you support them. It is up to you bros, nobody force you to put your dick inside them.

Dont grumble and complain after that, it is your choice. I upped for free, that is my choice. Ask for money, I move on.

PS, my chat group have al least 10 more bros had upped good looking and good body maids....with photo proofs. We are low profile and want to be safe only.

Happy Bonking everyone

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!