Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 14-06-2021, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakaSama View Post
Hello fellow chiongsters , just wanna share a success story ,this is the first ever success that i got , was able to meet this Pinay DH on skout , she is a very shy girl who likes anime and play games , sounds cute huh . 24 turning 25 , slim body , B cup , the best thing is her perfect ass , and she looks freaking cute... think about it makes me drool . She dont really like to go out so i said why not we just go buy food and book hotel to watch anime since now cannot really do much , she didnt even hesitate to say yes . So on the day we just buy food and went to the hotel , watch a few anime and she said she was dont want watch anime cause one of her favourite character died(thank you to whoever it was) then we started cuddling and the golden question lai liao . “Have you ever had sex” , after a few sentence she told me to go shower first then she go . After showering she came out hair wet with towel , when she open the towel wah i think my eyes sparkled .... anyways we had a good time , did it twice in 5 hours with some anime , food , cuddling and smooches , sorry guys my stamina not good . Well , it was a good day and will be meeting her next week and the week onwards
Honestly dont think it can get any cheaper than this , the only cost were hotel , food and travelling.

Anyways just encourage yall dont be discouraged if some attempts are unsuccessful , i been trying for months and just managed to hooked one . Patience is key to success
Congrats bro. Hope u had a good time. Good things happen to those who persevere

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience